Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

1 Month old Skar SK-2500

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not a scratch on it. Has never ever seen below 13V and maybe has 3 hours on it. Reason for sale is I was in hospital for 17 days and thats without pay so I owe people money so it must go as well as the rest of my system

** Amp will come with 2 4+ft 0awg Knu power wires with fuse holder and 250amp fuse and come with 0-4awg reducers so U dnt have to wry about trying to get all them strands inside the amps terminals.

Price:

$430 plus ship

Zero Trades

I have OG boxes for both items in mint shape. I am the OG owner of them both.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay or you pick up.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0929_zps40350b95.jpg

IMG_0930_zps81091b32.jpg

IMG_0928_zps70227536.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry disturbed.... That sucks! I don't have the electrical to run it but it's a good price. Glws.
Its life bro. Shit comes shit goes.... I just need to pay back bills and such.. So my loss ur gain. I know amp has been clamped by Vveet "i think" doing over 3k above a 1ohm load. So it does wrk..

Stop looking and start buying guys... Bills await.... I know you cant find a better deal on these items then this but if u do for sure let me know. My phone number is in OG post.

not a place to bring it up but this should open your eyes a bit. you cost yourself more than you should have. GLWS man i hear those amps do 3200

not a place to bring it up but this should open your eyes a bit. you cost yourself more than you should have. GLWS man i hear those amps do 3200
We live we learn my friend.... Thats what life is all about.... Ohhh and amp is a pure beast LOL... Buy it...

We live we learn my friend.... Thats what life is all about.... Ohhh and amp is a pure beast LOL... Buy it...
if i had the money. i got turned down from mcdonalds today because they told me there are more experienced people needing the job. aafter all the **** i went through to get an interview and i hear that. hope this advance job turns out like i want.

Pics are up now buy people.... Amp will not be FS long as I might have buyer for my A7 and my front stage has been sold so if A7 sells then that will be enough cash to get me out of debit.. So get it while u can or you can buy it for $799 new... As I dnt wanna sell this amp cause to date its the best ive had soooooo ur choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...