Cheap head unit?

Alpine 9821 or Pioneer 1600...

Your local CC carries both of them....and they are only about 10-20 bucks cheaper online, I'd say go through them to get one...

Check out my review in the review section on the cheapy mp3 playing jvc deck I am putting in my girls daily driver. Great little deck for the price.

Desertheat: Get in the car, play a 30hz tone. My peticular KD-G300 will play down to about 30. After that it's nothing. I thought it was my subs or my amp. The one I've had for 6 months, the face place got fairly loose. Not "I'm'a fall off!" loose, just enough to make you frown for a second as you wiggle it up and down. I don't use the remote, and so far I've had no problems with loose buttons or wear on the knob, and I use the sound options almost every day.

I should have read the manual. When I bought it 40hz didn't mean anything to me. Ah well. When it comes out I plan on buying one of the new Pioneer deh 2700s.

Desertheat: Get in the car, play a 30hz tone. My peticular KD-G300 will play down to about 30. After that it's nothing. I thought it was my subs or my amp. The one I've had for 6 months, the face place got fairly loose. Not "I'm'a fall off!" loose, just enough to make you frown for a second as you wiggle it up and down. I don't use the remote, and so far I've had no problems with loose buttons or wear on the knob, and I use the sound options almost every day.
I should have read the manual. When I bought it 40hz didn't mean anything to me. Ah well. When it comes out I plan on buying one of the new Pioneer deh 2700s.

The speaker outs are rated at 40hz and up, the rca out is rated at 20-20khz. I will run a test tone on it out of the rca's and see what I find //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Grrrr... re-check, I looked over the manual and the cd responce is 5-20khz... the **** rca's also look like 40-20khz... What a drag... Will run some sweeps on it when I install it tommorow. Glad I am only useing it for a deck and 4.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.