Cheap Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

THE_BASS_BOSS
10+ year member

Tx.
I just took inventory of all the amps i have. I'm working with kinkos to get some cataloges to mail out but if you need an amp Email me and let me know what your looking for i might just have it. THE_BASS_BOSS@caraudio.com

Please if you would on the subject of the email put

AMP INVENTORY so i'll know what your talking about. I get alot of junk mail and i don't want to delete your mail along with the junk so if you would please put that for the subject. Thanks!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

My first install on my vehicle was in '94 right before I turned 18 😂 I'd "helped" on a few starting at 16 but my helping was mainly gofer work...
I have not really heard anything bad about Vibe Audio. If you are buying it new, then no reason to not try it out. It may have a 3 month...
Starting from scratch don't have an amp yet gonna wait till I make a decision on which subs right now I'm just trying to settle on which subs I'm...
How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...

About this thread

THE_BASS_BOSS

10+ year member
THE_BASS_BOSS
Tx.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from