Charging your battery.

Participant count
  • Participant list

MmatsDude
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
is it normal for a battery to get warm when your charging it?

also, i received my power master intelli charger(battery charger) theres 3 options for how many amps you whant to set the charge at, theres 5, 15, and 25 amps. At what amperage should i set the amperage setting when charging?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

nice charger, I like mine. I think the manual says 15 amp, I switch it up sometimes to give it a variety
I believe the 15 amp option is for the 16 volt ones isnt it?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Why not wire to one ohm? You could achieve the same output with a smaller amp wired to one ohm. If you want the big amp for future planning, you...
Not good for introducing new guys to lithium Lots of burned down cars from user error because the tech is new and people are ignorant.
Toyota is really efficient. Usually the life of a Toyota last 18 - 25 years before the car or truck begins to wear down. 25 years then fixing...
14.6 is max charge for headway. 3.65 volts per cell. There should not be any voltage drop from your alternator wiring to battery so 14.8 is too high.
How often are you charging? I charged mine once when I built it over a year ago and maybe a couple times while I had the car pulled apart. I...

About this thread

MmatsDude

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
MmatsDude
Los Angeles CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date