Changing Factory system to more improve system

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wiser01
10+ year member

NYC
BLUE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hello i need some advice from those who are more into todays car audio system.basically my question is simple ......

I drive a chrysler cirrus 1999.....Great car!!!!!! but lately the factory system sounds alittle out of place......So can anyone help me out,my little brother told me to change the radio,all the speakers and add a amp, now the best part comes ....i shop around and different people tell me , install pionner,phoenix gold,kenwood,soundstream and digital audio 6x9 speakers and match it with the same i choose with 61/2......now for all you audio system experts............(even though all those 6x9 and 61/2 speakers sounded great i can't make up my mind) which 6X9 and 61/2 replacement speaker do you recommed....radio ibrought a pionner. amp i need recomentation also......

your advice will be greatly aprecatated.............

p.s what's the diffence between 2omes and 4 omes( hope i spelled it right)

Hey, I have a 1998 Dodge Stratus, some kinda car. And, the thing I have and sounds very awsome are Infinity speakers. They make 6 by 9's and 61/2's. They are probably the nicest for the money, they are kinda expensive. If you want cheaper, I have all Pioneer in my old Neon. Also, VERY good and cheaper. Subs, I have Rockford Fosgate Dual Voice Coil 12" subs. They are very loud and you probably dont need much more for our size cars unless you want to go to compatitions. Lastly, amp. I have the 8302 MTX amp powering about 600 watts to the subs. You could go with that or PPI amps, also VERY good. Those are just some ideas, coming from someone who has your car, kinda. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.