Celica screen suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kiva713

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
Hey guys! New here, first post! I've got a 02 Toyota Celica GT auto. I'm looking to upgrade my head unit with something touch screen. I'm running a 12 in Skar sub in rear (ported) with a Jensen 1200 watt max amp at around 600 to 650 rms each. There are 4 Sound Storm speakers in the car (6.5's) pushing 75 rms each. I've got two tweeters for the front doors as well. I have custom run all wires except yellow (main) and red (accessory) power wires. I'm not looking for competition but I like things loud. I like ALL kinds of music so I want prepared for them all. I would like a touch screen head unit that will provide enough rms wattage to make it worth my while all the while not costing the bank account entirety. Any suggestions highly appreciated. Especially for fitment issues. Btw, budget is not high this time. Looking at $130 max.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This is the car, i destroyed the plate pushing it with the side by side when the axle snapped lol. Im most likely going to remove the whole...
How old is the unit? My Pioneer died last month (manufacture date April 2021). Apparently they had component supply problems after Covid and...
No. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common issue with the Jensen Car1000. I have one that is less than a year old that gets stuck some days. I...
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...

About this thread

Kiva713

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kiva713
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from