cd wont play when car is on

wwwwhhhhhaaaassssssuuuuuuppppppp peoples. i got a clarion xdz616 that i install im my civic. problem is, the cd wont play when the car is running. when the car is off tho, the cd plays. everything works when the car is off, and the radio also works when the car is on. just that the cd wont play.any help would greatly appreciated.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

could u give us a little mroe info???kinda general...does it only work when the car is turned off do you have to reset all the memory stuff each time, anything else u can give us will help...thanks

There is a great repair place in atlanta called high-end car audio repair center their address is 1919 metropolitan ave atlanta Ga. 30315 they have very fast and precise service i highly recommend them. their # is 404-763-2005 or 770-473-6556

AUDIOPHILE4LIFE

ps their prices are great !!! and shipping and handling ups is cheap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.