CC EMPLOYEES...hook me up?!

billabongcr
5,000+ posts

Yep
Florida
I GOT SOMETHING STICKIED!!! WORD!

i need a kicker amp. what are the prices yall get your stuff for with your discount? hhooookk mmee uuppppp

2 zx1500's

2 zx1000's

zx2500

^^whatever. let me know. id be EXTREMELY appreciative.

EDIT: i missed my 4k post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Cost is about $575 IIRC for a ZX2500..

And about the one setup limit..You must be able to make ONE HELL of a setup..

Dude at my campus had 8 L7 12"s off of 4 ZX2500s, with a 750.2 on a pair of SS components. All through Kicker Accomadations from his sister.

Cost is about $575 IIRC for a ZX2500..
And about the one setup limit..You must be able to make ONE HELL of a setup..

Dude at my campus had 8 L7 12"s off of 4 ZX2500s, with a 750.2 on a pair of SS components. All through Kicker Accomadations from his sister.
...thats alot of power.

im reading this linked thread to floridaspl about ronnie but its senseless banter back and forth, im not interested in hes steal no hes not he legit hes a good guy hes making shops lose money..i wanna know the deal. ive talked with him and got quotes but ive never bought from him.

but i wanna know how hes started to get nailed. and what teh compaines are doing and what they plan to do and whats gunna happen to him..etc.

you should see what the Kenwood Demo Accomodation is on the DNX-7100! i just ordered mine for $385 shipped, 65 for the camera, 75 for the BT, Free HD tuner, and $70 for the XM

you should see what the Kenwood Demo Accomodation is on the DNX-7100! i just ordered mine for $385 shipped, 65 for the camera, 75 for the BT, Free HD tuner, and $70 for the XM
Where do you work (PM me if you don't want to post). I work for a Kenwood dealer too and my rep doesn't seem to know a thing about this deal.

Also, what XM tuner did you get?

Juan

... but i wanna know how hes started to get nailed.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I would be one of the ones responsible for that.

and what teh compaines are doing and what they plan to do and whats gunna happen to him..etc.
They started tracking serial numbers and yanking their line from the dealers.

Kicker, Memphis, DD, RE/US Amps, and soon to be Rockford have all stepped up and taken some sort of action.

Where do you work (PM me if you don't want to post). I work for a Kenwood dealer too and my rep doesn't seem to know a thing about this deal.
Also, what XM tuner did you get?

Juan
iirc kenwood's accomodation is 70% off msrp, though if you go ALL kenwood for the entire system, they give you an even better price. don't remember exactly what it was but considerably cheaper. i like boston the best personally, my Z6's cost me $300. cant beat that!

70% off headunits, sounds ridiculous. Granted we sell memphis and Boston, Im happy not paying retail.

i don't know what memphis does, but boston does the 70% off msrp thing as well for authorized dealers. contact your rep for details, they can get you a sheet with everything you need. that's how i got my Z6's for $300 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.