Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo center, post a screenshot of your paypal from last 7 days if catmans lying.
First of all, I posted the emails from paypal at the start of this thread, unlike some, I don't start saying **** about someone with out proof, that's why I waited for the proof. But I'm not pasting my personal paypal screen up on a public forum, why so it can be hacked

First of all, I posted the emails from paypal at the start of this thread, unlike some, I don't start saying **** about someone with out proof, that's why I waited for the proof. But I'm not pasting my personal paypal screen up on a public forum, why so it can be hacked
and here is your real coverup folks

Tony posted his, I don't see anything on it that would give you any access to hack his account.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

Now who is scamming who You got your money close the thread and get on with your life shlt happens Get over it !!!!
Did you not read the start of the forum, they ruled in my favor, and gave me my refund, then they couldn't retrieve the funds. Their has to be funds to retrieve, the funds are in CATMAN's pocket, he has no electronic funds to be retrieved, read the emails I posted from paypal.

i didnt do anything but not ship an amp and give you a refund. how horrible am i............

LOL..you take his money, never sent the amp, showed pics of the amp mounted in your car after the fact, sold the amp to someone else just so you could pay him back at the last minute when PayPal informed him it was declined at your bank after you and your cronies swore up and down the money was in there and untouchable. You kept saying over and over the check just had to clear the bank and the man would get his money....You continually lied over and over about this whole deal at every angle.

Did you not read the start of the forum, they ruled in my favor, and gave me my refund, then they couldn't retrieve the funds. Their has to be funds to retrieve, the funds are in CATMAN's pocket, he has no electronic funds to be retrieved, read the emails I posted from paypal.
you blind?

ericfu.png

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

also they rule in your favor because i sent the refund. i knew i was in the wrong.

LOL..you take his money, never sent the amp, showed pics of the amp mounted in your car after the fact, sold the amp to someone else just so you could pay him back at the last minute when PayPal informed him it was declined at your bank after you and your cronies swore up and down the money was in there and untouchable. You kept saying over and over the check just had to clear the bank and the man would get his money....You continually lied over and over about this whole deal at every angle.
the amp was mounted for proof of working. the refund was sent with my paycheck . amp has been gone for 2 days. no one lied he got his money. get your facts straight

Tony posted his, I don't see anything on it that would give you any access to hack his account.
Tony's paypal has nothing to lose, obviously, or I'd of got my refund. I have way too much others, and my info on my account screen to post to the public. I don't need you guys looking at my paypal screen, are you ******* kidding me, I posted the emails from them, if that's not enough proof for you, then there has to be something wrong with you.

In all honesty ur "rep" has already taken a hit Antonio. Nothing against you personally but what a fucked up situation, if only because it took this long to get him his money back. He never should have had to post the list of emails from pp saying the refund failed. It never should have failed in the first place.

Tony's paypal has nothing to lose, obviously, or I'd of got my refund. I have way too much others, and my info on my account screen to post to the public. I don't need you guys looking at my paypal screen, are you ******* kidding me, I posted the emails from them, if that's not enough proof for you, then there has to be something wrong with you.
are you still blind? you wont show it because you know you have it. the emails arent photos they are just written up how tdo i know you didnt edit them.

In all honesty ur "rep" has already taken a hit Antonio. Nothing against you personally but what a fucked up situation, if only because it took this long to get him his money back. He never should have had to post the list of emails from pp saying the refund failed. It never should have failed in the first place.
im not worried about it. i did the right thing. thats all i need.

Yes I read the whole thread all of your posts from PayPal and catmans too so looks like PayPal needs to look into this more or you finally got your cash and you sir are trying to

Pull a fast one in return. You say that PayPal can't retrieve the money. But the PayPal link Catman posted says you got your money today. So what's the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants