Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be pissed too if it were me. It's a matter of principal and as I recall Tony started the other threads.
I'd be upset myself. But that is also why I nearly never buy anything that is not from a dealer or from the company. Because we all know there is a chance that will be taken and you just pray for the best. Dude talked a big bad game and look what happened. Crappy for him but karma slapped him up good

I'm glad it happened to you. Because you are an a hole and being mr flashy big and bad came back to bite you in the a55
"flashy big and bad" only a moron would take anything I ever said as that. I said thing to explain why I would say things that I said. I told CATMAN that the money wasn't my concern when I initially asked him about the amp, then he said in the post that he knew he shouldn't of dealt with me because of the whole "money wasn't the issue" "that sound's like a scammer" I just stated facts, on why I wasn't involving myself with this over the money, it was to 1 defend my self when someone says something about me, and 2. let all of you know that your boy ain't right. If you're not a true concerned citizen of a fraudulent member, please don't post

I'd be upset myself. But that is also why I nearly never buy anything that is not from a dealer or from the company. Because we all know there is a chance that will be taken and you just pray for the best. Dude talked a big bad game and look what happened. Crappy for him but karma slapped him up good
What game did I talk you ******* *******, get the **** off of my thread you ******* ******

This is why I don't sell or usually buy broken items. It just can turn out like this. It wasn't what I thought. Or it was too damaged or whatever

Whatever happened if cat man did or did not rip him off, it was a gamble to make a purchase from him on used equipment. He can be generous enough to warn us about it but dude started poppin off at the mouth and now I personally don't feel bad for him like he wants us to be.

Seriously, STFU, let the man say his negative things about CATMAN which he has every right to do in this situation, and leave him the **** alone,. What ran up your skirt and into that salty vag of yours that you feel the need to do this ****? Who gives a **** if he flaunts his money or not.

You still need to buy a Vendor Membership, but I messaged some Mods to help take care of this. I hope you aren't out of your money very long. Nobody deserves to be scammed. Taking care of matters will help restore some faith in buying and selling at Ca.com. I repeat, nobody, no matter there attitude or beliefs or associations deserves to be scammed. I hope all this gets taken care of for you.

Good Lord, has this turned into a fiasco or what? Dude got scammed, scammed got caught.... Dude deserves an amp or his money. I believe in karma too but even a douchebag deserves justice for being wronged. Not saying centergod is but if he is/was then he still doesn't deserve to be screwed. Maybe he seemed a little braggadocious in previous threads but THIS IS THE INTERNET its hard to convey emotion or context in written word unless you happen to be a best selling author.

Whatever happened if cat man did or did not rip him off, it was a gamble to make a purchase from him on used equipment. He can be generous enough to warn us about it but dude started poppin off at the mouth and now I personally don't feel bad for him like he wants us to be.
This is the only thread I started you ******* idiot. I just defended myself in CATMAN's threads. This is the warning *******. Also, if buying on the classifieds is all about the gamble, then why even have it here, it's not like people don't sell thing at almost dealer cost on here, and you should have to have some type of dignity to sell used equipment. Just because someone uses something doesn't mean they should fry it and sell it on here, this site was created for people who buy car audio, and may need a little cash down the road, and sell their equipment that is still 100% working, if not sell it as not working. I never popped off at the mouth, idiot. I defended myself, you are a ******* retard, go play with your Car Tunes. By the way real original name, I've heard of a Car tunes in every city I go to.

You are a ***.

Good Lord, has this turned into a fiasco or what? Dude got scammed, scammed got caught.... Dude deserves an amp or his money. I believe in karma too but even a douchebag deserves justice for being wronged. Not saying centergod is but if he is/was then he still doesn't deserve to be screwed. Maybe he seemed a little braggadocious in previous threads but THIS IS THE INTERNET its hard to convey emotion or context in written word unless you happen to be a best selling author.
Well said, and I'm not a douch, anyone who actually reads the threads CATMAN started, you'd see that all I did was responded to **** others were saying, as in defending myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants