Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still need to buy a Vendor Membership, but I messaged some Mods to help take care of this. I hope you aren't out of your money very long. Nobody deserves to be scammed. Taking care of matters will help restore some faith in buying and selling at Ca.com. I repeat, nobody, no matter there attitude or beliefs or associations deserves to be scammed. I hope all this gets taken care of for you.
I am not a vendor, I only sell personal belongings, and I can buy what I want, and you show me one thing I've bought or sold even remotely as a vendor. You get your vendors license, just because you have a friend or yourself that got caught selling as a vendor without a vendors license, doesn't make me one. I would never be an internet vendor, are you kidding me.

Wat a piece of ***** cat man turned into.

popcorn_10000.jpg

this site was created for people who buy car audio
this is a forum for car audio enthusiasts this is not CACO

I never popped off at the mouth, idiot.
CENTERGOD79:I don't care about the $220, I'm rich.

that's just a small piece of the diarrhea that poured out of your keyboard

I defended myself, you are a ******* retard, go play with your Car Tunes. By the way real original name, I've heard of a Car tunes in every city I go to.
LOL, that hurt my feelings : (

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif I hope that fuckers car goes on fire from the amp shorting out.

this is a forum for car audio enthusiasts this is not CACO

CENTERGOD79:I don't care about the $220, I'm rich.

that's just a small piece of the diarrhea that poured out of your keyboard

LOL, that hurt my feelings : (
So what if I am rich, what's that got to do with me letting the community know about what another member is doing. That was said because of what someone else said about me, as in a way to defend myself, when I was accused of scamming him. Dude you are a joke, and as you can see nobody is agreeing with you, so go find a pecker wood's thread to post on. And the Classifieds were you moron, not the entire site.

I don't agree that you might have gotten ripped off. It blows and I get that. But the way you talk/text/type/act does not make me feel bad for you is all i'm saying. Like it or not. It's my opinion and you talkin all that crap about people are liars (with no warranted proof) and whatnot, it caught up to you with what happened. Karma

first of all it was declined by my bank second of all i put it in my paypal and had it sent to him the second it was on there here is proof. now you are doing nothing but starting ***** you will not be able to finish because i have proof. amp has been sold and shipped to a worthy buyer.

ericfu.png

Seriously, STFU, let the man say his negative things about CATMAN which he has every right to do in this situation, and leave him the **** alone,. What ran up your skirt and into that salty vag of yours that you feel the need to do this ****? Who gives a **** if he flaunts his money or not.
get your facts straight remember there are two sides.

Good Lord, has this turned into a fiasco or what? Dude got scammed, scammed got caught.... Dude deserves an amp or his money. I believe in karma too but even a douchebag deserves justice for being wronged. Not saying centergod is but if he is/was then he still doesn't deserve to be screwed. Maybe he seemed a little braggadocious in previous threads but THIS IS THE INTERNET its hard to convey emotion or context in written word unless you happen to be a best selling author.
he has his money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date