mylows10 feed back

my man mylows....bought a set of cdt hd61as from him recently. Great communication and alot of help with my million and one questions lol. Would def do business with you again man.

Great guy to deal with here... Will do business with again Im sure... Speaking of which txt me man
thanks peyton will do.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

my man mylows....bought a set of cdt hd61as from him recently. Great communication and alot of help with my million and one questions lol. Would def do business with you again man.
thanks man glad i can help.

Bought some flares awhile back. But seeing as he's a judge in cali guess he'll be taking my money more now ha ha.
lets hope so ,all the shops are so doug and dale stockton oriented ,its making it hard to get a show going

i was being a nice guy
Lol. At wf ron's tater battery took a crap so I dropped my d3100 in his truck and slapped the other deka in my car. Then bassraced with no alt and my window was messed up. Still is actually ha ha

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

i was being a nice guy
Lol. At wf ron's tater battery took a crap so I dropped my d3100 in his truck and slapped the other deka in my car. Then bassraced with no alt and my window was messed up. Still is actually ha ha

Good guy to deal with here, fast shipping and all that jazz.. Bought, Bravox 6.5s, AA 15" 05 model, CDT HD1 Components, ehh to much more to list lol..

Definitely a good guy. Bought some CDT components recently, and he promptly dealt with the damaged tweeter i received. Also very trustworthy.. He couldn't get a hold of what i wanted, instant full refund. He's been my "go to" guy for any audio related questions. I recommend @mylows10 for anyone looking for a good deal on their equipment.

I'll throw in my .02

Traded with him and was very pleased with the experience. Definitely looking forward to dealing with again. Hopefully for one of his 80prs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mylows10

5,000+ posts
B2,singer,ampere rep
mylows10
monterey , ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies