Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kinda sad, since this started I've bought two things off of here with no problems. You guys need to learn how to buy and sell ****, someone sends you money, you send them the amp, real hard.

This is kinda sad, since this started I've bought two things off of here with no problems. You guys need to learn how to buy and sell ****, someone sends you money, you send them the amp, real hard.
ive bought/sold 20 online between here and caco/ your point? things on my end got mixed up. im glad they did. because i know what wouldhave happened had the amp actually been shipped.

you blind?

ericfu.png

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

also they rule in your favor because i sent the refund. i knew i was in the wrong.
OK, so that's why it took you so long to post on this thread, you had to go make your magic happen to make it right today. Well let's see, what if you didn't sell your amp, I'm fuqed right. Dude you are hilarious. You all seen the emails, if I get my money then I get it. But still doesn't change the fact of what he did. Anyone with sense can see what he did. If I was a little quiet susie, then I would have gotten ripped off, but since I came onto his threads and defended myself, all of a sudden I spoil his plans. Like I said this was never over the money, it was the principle. I'm going to close with this, you guy's seen the emails I got from paypal, and he just made it right real quick. He has no money in the bank, but yet chose bank option to buy him time, and when I got the refund rejected email from paypal and posted it on here, he fixed it real quick, then came on to the thread and acted like a saint. ***** Please, I'm done with y'all boy, he's funny

OK, so that's why it took you so long to post on this thread, you had to go make your magic happen to make it right today. Well let's see, what if you didn't sell your amp, I'm fuqed right. Dude you are hilarious. You all seen the emails, if I get my money then I get it. But still doesn't change the fact of what he did. Anyone with sense can see what he did. If I was a little quiet susie, then I would have gotten ripped off, but since I came onto his threads and defended myself, all of a sudden I spoil his plans. Like I said this was never over the money, it was the principle. I'm going to close with this, you guy's seen the emails I got from paypal, and he just made it right real quick. He has no money in the bank, but yet chose bank option to buy him time, and when I got the refund rejected email from paypal and posted it on here, he fixed it real quick, then came on to the thread and acted like a saint. ***** Please, I'm done with y'all boy, he's funny
ill have you know the money was with you well before you woke up this morning or before the thread got started. just an fyi
0500 which is 5:00 am right when i took a break from work

ericfu2.png

In all honesty ur "rep" has already taken a hit Antonio. Nothing against you personally but what a fucked up situation, if only because it took this long to get him his money back. He never should have had to post the list of emails from pp saying the refund failed. It never should have failed in the first place.
Thank You

ill have you know the money was with you well before you woke up this morning or before the thread got started. just an fyi
0500 which is 5:00 am right when i took a break from work

ericfu2.png
You know what you did, let's see if I get the money, until it's in my bank, IDK what to expect, but regardless, you know what you did, funny how you're paying money back you said you never had in the first place. Post what you want, and @whitedragon if this man continues to do business like this, you're going to have your hands full with this guy, he's not right.

Message flaggedThursday, July 19, 2012 5:24 AM

PayPal

Hello Eric Young,

An eCheck payment from Antonio Pasquariello was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

eCheck details:

Amount: $220.00 USD

Transaction ID: 04H94527MS4317139

Sender: Antonio Pasquariello

Sender's email: we4me08@live.com

Thanks,

PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolution of Your Case: #PP-001-883-474-424

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS THE FIRST EMAIL THEY SENT

Dear Eric Young,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $220.00 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to

recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account

privileges.

-----------------------------------

Transaction Details

-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: Antonio Pasquariello

Seller's Email: we4me08@live.com

Seller's Transaction ID: 72L4465307374113B

Transaction Date: Jul 9, 2012

Transaction Amount: -$220.00 USD

Your Transaction ID: 3AS33056YD5691220

Case Number: PP-001-883-474-424

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $220.00 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

Your first post say they recovered the $220.00 and would be credited to you within 5 days------What's your problem?

You know what you did, let's see if I get the money, until it's in my bank, IDK what to expect, but regardless, you know what you did, funny how you're paying money back you said you never had in the first place. Post what you want, and @whitedragon if this man continues to do business like this, you're going to have your hands full with this guy, he's not right.
i never said i didnt have it you ignorant tard. i said it was frozen which it was. i know exactly what i did. i made a mistake and sent your money back. all the issue is comin from you. and my business is not by any means in danger on this site. whitedragon has asked for proof multiple times from you you never showed it but i produced it. you ignore what you need to do and try to put the focus on me when the truth is you are the one pulling the fast one. not me . many of peopl ehave asked for you proof. you type words. no picture. no real phone calls (yes i know. tamera from paypal has discussed what REALLY happened.) ive done what i need to do you are still postin lies.

I'm just waiting for someone to use all caps and start getting real gangsta with this shit. I'm ready to see it get real!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants