Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...that *****. @centergod79 , dude, I have not been in favor or against either one of you..just commented on the facts here and there. I was hoping this was not going to go down like this. Good luck to you and hopefully you will get your money back....I have no use for a straight up thief.

ericfu.png
images

[quote name='ge_off_me']Seriously, STFU, let the man say his negative things about CATMAN which he has every right to do in this situation, and leave him the fuck alone,. What ran up your skirt and into that salty vag of yours that you feel the need to do this shit? Who gives a shit if he flaunts his money or not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='neogen']Good Lord, has this turned into a fiasco or what? Dude got scammed, scammed got caught.... Dude deserves an amp or his money. I believe in karma too but even a douchebag deserves justice for being wronged. Not saying centergod is but if he is/was then he still doesn't deserve to be screwed. Maybe he seemed a little braggadocious in previous threads but THIS IS THE INTERNET its hard to convey emotion or context in written word unless you happen to be a best selling author.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='quackhead']LOL...that *****. @centergod79 , dude, I have not been in favor or against either one of you..just commented on the facts here and there. I was hoping this was not going to go down like this. Good luck to you and hopefully you will get your money back....I have no use for a straight up thief.[/QUOTE]
he has still yet forgotten to mention he has his money. transfered it today .............

ericfu.png

im such a scammer i actually gave his money back because i knew i made a mistake on shipping. now what are you going to do you have your money @centergod79; ? say i sent nudes? lol.

[quote name='quackhead']LOL...that *****. @centergod79 , dude, I have not been in favor or against either one of you..just commented on the facts here and there. I was hoping this was not going to go down like this. Good luck to you and hopefully you will get your money back....I have no use for a straight up thief.[/QUOTE]

I knew he was from the get go, and that's why I said all that I did, even though some members thought I was popping off at the mouth. I probably would have settled this quietly, but CATMAN did all of this, then started those threads, and I just defended myself, and let everyone know the truth, and XPLouder, thinks I was popping off at the mouth, and I never was. Just stating facts

I knew he was from the get go, and that's why I said all that I did, even though some members thought I was popping off at the mouth. I probably would have settled this quietly, but CATMAN did all of this, then started those threads, and I just defended myself, and let everyone know the truth, and XPLouder, thinks I was popping off at the mouth, and I never was. Just stating facts
and i finished it. all you are doing now is running your mouth for no reason. you have your money. i called paypal directly to put it on there while i was at work. yet again you cannot accept the fact i made it right.

You said it to be a complete prick and because you have no self-worth?
Prick, yes. He also started saying I was a liar and ish a few threads ago that he had no warranted proof of and avoided providing anything to back his statements about me which i'm sure you didn't read and decided to jump on the bandwagon that he was talking crap about for people that defended cat man in the beginning without knowing the whole story. So how bout you STFU

Centergod be statin' da facts brah's.

P.s. Please don't close this thread. I haven't even put a dent into this bag o popcorn.

yo center, why u no poast since catman showed receipt?
Because I was waiting until I received proof, as in emails from paypal, I did state all of this then, but apparently it was hear say, I stated all of this no sooner I got off of the phone with paypal on sunday. He posted the proof he issued a refund, but if theirs no money in his bank, since he chose the bank option, theirs no money for paypal to retrieve, this is not hard to see, and @CATMAN, you know what you did, and you know why. I could care less about your rep, but I do care about you scamming me, or anyone else

Because I was waiting until I received proof, as in emails from paypal, I did state all of this then, but apparently it was hear say, I stated all of this no sooner I got off of the phone with paypal on sunday. He posted the proof he issued a refund, but if theirs no money in his bank, since he chose the bank option, theirs no money for paypal to retrieve, this is not hard to see, and @CATMAN, you know what you did, and you know why. I could care less about your rep, but I do care about you scamming me, or anyone else
i didnt do anything but not ship an amp and give you a refund. how horrible am i............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants