Car Stereo Compatibility

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chriswoods18112

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all,

I am unsure of something and am hoping somebody would have the answer, I am looking to update my Hyundai Tucson 2006 single din stereo to a touchscreen stereo with android auto.
The stereo says it supports android 10, however as my phone is android 13 will this mean it would not work?

Hi all,

I am unsure of something and am hoping somebody would have the answer, I am looking to update my Hyundai Tucson 2006 single din stereo to a touchscreen stereo with android auto.
The stereo says it supports android 10, however as my phone is android 13 will this mean it would not work?
Unless Android made some big changes to their core program, it should work just fine. Just like using a 4g phone on 5g sevice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

You can go to theyre Website and check it out/do some research on your own, or even give them a call
It should be called the accessory wire...it should be connected so that it only see power when the car is on...if its connected to constant power...
If the original plugs have been cut off, you may want to get some from a wrecked car. You could also search online for a radio pin-out for said model.
Should be good to go without those fuses. Read the manual that comes with the new stereo. If it doesn’t say to add additional fuses, don’t.

About this thread

Chriswoods18112

CarAudio.com Newbie
Chriswoods18112
Bracknell
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from