CAR problem

i mean it only has 80k original miles would a fuel pump go out that quick? without codes i'd hate to put the money into dropping the tank and replacing fuel pump

that is one of the things I mentioned was fuel pressure regulator, but clogged fuel filter, fuel pump going out not pumping to the right psi and regulator are all same type of symptoms but regulator is cheaper and easier, I had an s10 6 cyl. did the same thing, fuel injectors were a poor desighn and were recalled, so they ended up plugging with carbon, so after I did that the fuel pump went a few weeks later, then the pressure regulator 1 week after, what a nightmare..... then 2 weeks later I totaled it lol

Went and got my alt and battery tested.. my battery was bad.. but that didnt fix the problem just made it worse.. now installed new battery now my tempature gauge won't work.. FML

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.