CAR problem

OP
David19

David19

Epic Thread Poster
10+ year member
Dec 18, 2006
Pensacola FL
Well, it seems its fuel related just dont wanna replace bunch of stuff to narrow it down

jeepguylv

CarAudio.com Elite
Oct 4, 2014
las vegas, nv
that is one of the things I mentioned was fuel pressure regulator, but clogged fuel filter, fuel pump going out not pumping to the right psi and regulator are all same type of symptoms but regulator is cheaper and easier, I had an s10 6 cyl. did the same thing, fuel injectors were a poor desighn and were recalled, so they ended up plugging with carbon, so after I did that the fuel pump went a few weeks later, then the pressure regulator 1 week after, what a nightmare..... then 2 weeks later I totaled it lol

OP
David19

David19

Epic Thread Poster
10+ year member
Dec 18, 2006
Pensacola FL
Went and got my alt and battery tested.. my battery was bad.. but that didnt fix the problem just made it worse.. now installed new battery now my tempature gauge won't work.. FML

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
What's ur symptoms?
mine runs fine for 3-4 mins then once it reaches operating temp...it starts dieing down till it eventiually dies...Ive done replaced everything...just about on it but regulator setup...which is like a fuel rail on that model

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds