Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
well as far as the biggest setups from ut. that you'll find on here it's probably me. Utah is pretty dead for car audio. i'll pm ya my number and you can give me a call if you want. Also cameron who's getting a term lab seth?
RE_XXX/Seth, yep. I do believe he's wanting to pick up a dual sensor USB powered unit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

i have access to a term lab.. and it's 25.00 a hour.
Say whaaa? That's not bad at all!!! We'll have to get a little meet together or something. That is as soon as I get a recone for my XXX... Soundstream doesn't make them anymore... I may get one from another company.

Well shiiiiit, thats good to know:veryhapp:
PM me some details. As soon as I get my car back together ( few weeks ) I'll hit you up.
If you're still waiting on the blueprint, it seems like you got a bit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Seriously *****, but that guy is so gawd****ed busy.

Let me know if you need any help! I'm down if I have the gas $$$. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

RE_XXX/Seth's? Not really. All his batteries should be in by Monday. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I think he's still waiting on the RDurangho to get fixed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Then hopefully it will be down here so I can work on it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Mini meet FTW! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

Cam, I'm thinking about about building a temp enclosure for my 10's. I've got a few designs saved from when I had my RE's, worked better than any 1/4 wall I've ever done IMHO, and recently a guy on youtube posted a vid doing a 147 at 38! In a VERY simular enclsoure with DD 3510's. Mel also may have a design and has offered to help:veryhapp:

My biggest issue's right now are the mounting feet on my amp and saving money for my power wire runs, that I need bad:crap: I want the SHOCK, but I may just say "****IT" and get some KNU by the foot:censored:

so i heard a rumor about a meet in the layton area on the 13th any word and is anyone else will ing to make the trip:D
Originally I talked to Cam about a week ago, and I actually just got off the phone a little while ago with Seth P about amps, I told him we were trying to have a meet too. Hopefully He's down.

I guess we just need to zone in on a place to get some food:toast:

Also Mel, That Zack(?) guy is very cool:veryhapp:

probably going to give you a call real soon v:)
I just seen that you called a bit ago. I don't think I'll be able to call you back tonight though. PM me.

My Father is in town for thanksgiving, so I wont really be around much, if at all for the next week:( I'll still be online a few times a day though.

Being that I've talked with Mel a bunch of times and he's mentioned a meetup on the 13th, I'd like to be included. I've met up with Josh so I'm stoked about expanding my circle of peeps that know some things about car audio. SO... even though the meet is way the f*ck up in Layton/Logan, I'll see what I can do about making it up that way.

I've got a lot to learn and I'm excited to do so. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Zak

Good to see you on here Zak:veryhapp: Hopefully you can make it on the 13th!

We just need to get a place figured out that everyone is cool with....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif

I want to see what people think, so we can call it a plan.

Vmann, Real quick... do have any thoughts about where I can get a bass knob for that PB amp?
Thanks brotha.

Z
Prob check with a powerbass dealer or contact powerbass direct. Seth P on here might be able to help, I don't know for sure, but I'd check with him first.

I'm sure if you set the amplifier right though you won't need a bass knob. That amp will pick up and throw just about any woofer you can put on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.