Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
looks like im actually out of this place, they were nice enough to tell us tomorrow will be our last day needed.
See you guys next month with a car that actually runs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif
YAY! Lol! Just be careful with chrome wheels. The salt they use on the roads like to eat the chrome.

YAY! Lol! Just be careful with chrome wheels. The salt they use on the roads like to eat the chrome.
my wheels are painted, but ill be bringing the TA with me next time. I dont trust the salt with my air management and the cold with my valves. Truck will be staying in nice sunny texas

Soooo, the comp in Idaho Falls went well!!! 3 of us showed up and took home 5 trophies!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well im like one step closer then i ever thought i was going to be before the winter arrives. hope i can be up and running for next winter...

but i ordered my 2 kinetik 1400's ( for now) on order is a few rolls of 1/0-4-8-10ga wire, and a few bulk packs of sound deader.. so i am on my way!

im going to double my power ratings from last year..

i'll keep ya'll posted. i have been recently hella addicted to Utahhondas.net...

well im like one step closer then i ever thought i was going to be before the winter arrives. hope i can be up and running for next winter...
but i ordered my 2 kinetik 1400's ( for now) on order is a few rolls of 1/0-4-8-10ga wire, and a few bulk packs of sound deader.. so i am on my way!

im going to double my power ratings from last year..

i'll keep ya'll posted. i have been recently hella addicted to Utahhondas.net...
Let us know what classes your going to be runnin:D

Hey is anything happening in the SLC area? I am here in Provo and I want to check some audio stuff out, maybe get my stuff metered. Anyone have some big systems in the area?
What is your "stuff"?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The only place I know around here to get metered is in layton... Maybe Car Concepts in SLC, but I believe they use an AC190 and may want to charge a bit:crap:

I don't know what "big" means to you, but there are a few of us around with moderate to large multi woofer walled setups. Though I believe most of us here on the forum are tearing out / rebuilding for the winter downtime.

There isnt a whole lot going on in this state, the last few comps have been in Idaho.

Hey is anything happening in the SLC area? I am here in Provo and I want to check some audio stuff out, maybe get my stuff metered. Anyone have some big systems in the area?
Like Vmann stated, Layton is the only spot that we know of with a Termlab. Car Concepts has the AC190, but I'm unsure as to how they like people testing and stuff.

Hit any of us up if you're around. I live in the metro area of Salt Lake. Although my sub is currently f*cked up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i have a 10" sony xplode and a pyramid 1200 watt amp......jk

no but I have a DD 9515 running off a Kicker kx2500.1 in a 3.5cu at 37htz

It is in a 04 corolla so it really isn't that loud since it is a trunk car and school keeps me from upgrading at all, but I have always wanted to hear some really loud systems and see what kind of numbers mine puts out. I went to check out some of the shops here in the Provo area but they all had pretty much moved or closed. Do they charge you in Layton to get metered?

They do charge at Layton. As I recall it's $50 for an hour of Termlab time. A good buddy of mine, and also a teammate, is planning on purchasing a Termlab soon. Hopefully. We've still got to get his rig down here so I can start working on it.

And Vmann just called me about helping him rebuild his door panels. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I'm curious to hear how the 9515 sounds. I've been looking at them because my Soundstream XXX 15 keeps f*cking up recones. Aaaaand they no longer make recones for them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

PM me your number if you feel so inclined.

And just for fun:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/xseveredveganx/?action=view&current=100_0551.flv

well as far as the biggest setups from ut. that you'll find on here it's probably me. Utah is pretty dead for car audio. i'll pm ya my number and you can give me a call if you want. Also cameron who's getting a term lab seth?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.