Car battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

GenY

CarAudio.com Recruit
USA
Anyone know of any decent agm batteries that aint expensive but will work? I paid like 300 for ny Xs battery a few years ago and eventually Ill have to replace it and was wondering if there was anything cheaper that will work? I dont play my music with the car turned off nor do I do any competitions or anything like that. My alt can keep up with the demand (250amp)

System - 1500 watts

Thanks.

Primary battery or secondary? For primary i think grey napa agm is as good as anything. Secondary i saw some 8ah lifepo4 batteries at interstate that would be worth trying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
Oem cables are readily available for most vehicles. Check rockauto. Anything less will be a future headache.
Ok then i guess i will check here prices for a strong agm battery and if it will be very expensive i will do the big 3 since it seems like easy...
I agree with others, just buy the OFC. My last wiring was oversized CCA, and while it still works, and looked okay when I peeled the heat shrink...

About this thread

GenY

CarAudio.com Recruit
GenY
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from