GP Car Audio

HinkDawg

CarAudio.com Recruit
Ohio
Has anyone had any issues with GP Car Audio before? I placed my order 2 months ago and I still haven't gotten my box yet. Every time I try and call to get an update I get sent straight to the voicemail. I've sent emails as well and I haven't heard back from them. Did I get scammed?

Last edited:
Never purchased an enclosure but I have purchased many install type items from them without issue. Their stuff is also too notch quality. One part they ran out and had to make more and got it done in 3 days and contacted me about it.

Did you get scammed? No. Tyler Jolley is a good guy but two months is a bit crazy with zero reply. I know they just had a car show at his place but still two months is too long. Try contacting him on Facebook.

I've bought from them. Honestly 10/10 exp. Received my order within 2 weeks. I spoke with them also. Deadly customer service. I purchased through ebay.ca emailed them direct through their website.

Placed my order on April 21st and here we are on June 29th and still no order. Talked to someone last week and he said ill talk to my designer and ill have him call you back with an update. HE NEVER CALLED ME BACK... go figure. Last week they finally updated the website to "awaiting shipment." Im really upset and frustrated about this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...