Car Audio Thief, CAUGHT IN ACTION ! full story inside

That was my cousin homes. You ****ed with the wrong familia homes. Barrio locos puto wey. Sleep tight pendeho.
nice way to butcher the language. lol

cool story i love that he caught the ass munch. hope his deductable isnt to bad . mine is set so if i can prove it isnt my fault ( crash or vandelism) i pay $0 cost a bit more yearly but well worth not having to pay a $250 deductable for a $$260 window lol.

i also love all the wussies going on with the " how stupid he could have had a gun" or " he could have been shot" gimme a break although i dont condone the high speed chase etc your brother did the right thing his property was bieng stolen and he defended it and snagged the perp good for him .

ohh yea and where the pics at ?

crazy story... woke me up to watch out for my ****. too bad i've become a heavy sleeper now. and that vid of meade's car. that freakin *****.. those ****ers were on his car forever.

thank god i have a locked up underground garage right beneath my appartment.

but dont blame the mexicans, blame the dumb ones. at least they make cool food //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DiDan

Thats good. One less f*cker we have to worry about. The same thing happened to my bro as well. He has a '91 240sx w/ sr20det fully built which is parked outside all the time. The garage houses my gsx:) and his 5 series, anyways it was around 1am and my bro decides to call it a night, as he walks over to the front window to close it before going to bed he notices 4 guys standing around his car, both doors were open, he runs upstairs to grab his cell phone and grabs his 12 gauge shotty, he runs out the door still loading the shotty with shells, one of the guys see him, one of the guys yells out '****, he has a gun' they all run like ******* into their car and drives away, my bro is pissed as all hell, he jumps into his honda accord and chases them, the chase went for about 30-40min on the freeway he calls the cops and the cops didnt do sh!t, the cops told him to go back home and they'll take care of it. Luckily my bro's 240 had a dead battery that night.

My bro said they were all mexicans to.

PICS ADDED !!

You can see the distance from my door to where the car was parked.

She is now next to the evo in the garage.. See the spare on the Saturn. lol

distance.JPG

saturn_donut.JPG

glass_ground.JPG

sub_chair.JPG

broken_window.JPG

broken_glass.JPG

amp_wires.JPG

evo_eclipse.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.