Car Audio Thief, CAUGHT IN ACTION ! full story inside

kerm1-1.jpg

Worked with a guy who had a similar story to tell
Catch a thief in the act, coworker tells his roommate to get the guy, while he gives chase. Roommate has a concelled weapons permit, so he goes into the house and get a 44 magnum and the holder and shoves it in his pants.

Thief starts running away, coworker is 6' 3" and was a werestler so he was in pretty good shape. Catches him and wrestles him to the ground, starts screaming at the thief "your dead, my buddy is going to blow your ****ing head off". Things like that. Huge ruckus, one of the neighbors calls the cops, roommate shows up and he just sat their and watched as the other guy was pounding this thief while he was on top of him (like shaking him).

Cops show up, roommate says "I have a gun, and a concealed weapons permit". They handcuff the theif, then they see this hand canon come out of this guys pants and the theif gives this "holy f-ing crap" look (cause he figured he was dead).

Interestingly enough, the word got out not to mess with that guy.

Juan

thats great.

Theres a lot of stupid young kids around my town that run around with guns on the east side. My buddies got a gun pulled out on em in the park for no reason. some people are just stupid...

lesson? its better to pull the gun out before the other guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.