Car Audio Thief, CAUGHT IN ACTION ! full story inside

valant_94gt
10+ year member

reSQL
EDIT : PICS ADDED ...

This is what happend to my Brother lastnight.

First My Brother owned 3 Cars. 92 Eclipse GS Turbo. 30k original miles, nice. 05 Saturn Vue, Family car. 06 Mitsubishi EVO 9 , the baby. Problem is he lives on a main street and only has a 1 car garage. SO being the the EVO is the baby, it gets garaged.

So both the Saturn and the Eclipse get parked on the Street, only 25 ft from my front door //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . Late in the night @ around 9:00pm one of my brothers friends comes over to visit he parks his car behind both of my brothers car and comes into the house, leaving the security gate door open. My brother go's to close the security gate on the front door, after clashing the gate he hears a smash. After hearing the smash he open the door and go's out side.

What does he see... Some one has smashed the driver window on his Eclipse and is half way in/out of the car. My brother yells "HEY ! , What are you doing in my car !" The guy looks @ my brother and runs. My brother decides to chase, No shoes and the closest car, He takes the VUE. He drives down about a block ffom his house to the Apartment building and see's one of his friends outside.

My brother asked him :Did you see some one run by here, he was wearing a white shirt and black pants?" his friend ask what happen and my brother quickly explains. My brothers friend jumps into the VUE to help find the Thief. Driving down a majority of the strrets the a Thief would most likly hide, they find them self @ the back entrance of the apartment building. They see a security guard and question him, if he has seen any one. So @ this point the guard is on the look out also.

It was about time to give up. My brother is about to pull into traffic onto a major street, when he see's a small honda pull out, as soon as the driver of the honda spots my brother, he floors it. So my brother naturally gives chase. Now it's a battle of the lowerd honda and a SUV. Good thing the VUE has 200+hp. My brother gives the cell phone to his friend. While my brother is chasing and trying to get onto the side of the honda my brothers friend is on the phone with the police. The hona is swirving and doing some evasive manoovers. After the honda makes a sh!t load of u-turns my brother couldn't keep up any more. ( To bad my brother wasn't Driving his EVO. lol).

So the chase was over. But they had his LIC-PLT# . They give the # to the police. Sure enough he is caught no more than 15mins later. My brothers description was

Hispanic, White shirt, Black pants, White Sneakers. They picked him up wearing White shrit, White shorts, White shoes. Him and his GirlFriend were both arested.

The police come to the house and dusted for prints.

After comming home and being able to look @ the car. my brother see's how fast this guy works. In a matter of not even a1 min, he smashed the window, opened the backseat hatch, pulled out the amp and sub, had it on the front seat ready to go. And i'm sure he would haven taken the HU also.

Today after looking @ the damage, my brother found the Thiefs wire cutters, lol.

He was thinking of keeping them. Just for sh!ts and giggles. But instead he called the police to pick them up for evidence.

No a window has to be replaced, but no big deal. I'm sure my Brother feels acomplished.

time was 9pm, West Covina ,CA . Main street lots of light 20ft from front door, all lights on in the house. this bastard had some balls.

distance.JPG

saturn_donut.JPG

glass_ground.JPG

sub_chair.JPG

broken_window.JPG

broken_glass.JPG

amp_wires.JPG

evo_eclipse.JPG

thats awesome lol ur brother should of beat the crap outta that theif //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif so he learns not to steal from him again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

hopefully he get ass raped in jail //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Glad to hear the cholo got caught, I was hoping to hear it end that way. I hate hearing/reading about people getting their stuff stolen. Meade's story of his car getting jacked still pisses me off.

nifty... I'm all shifty about where I live too... but I'll break their bones and say nothing until I'm on top of them... or so I'd like to think...

pics of the moron and g/f in question would be nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif then we can all point and laugh

theives FTL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.