car audio shops in houston

where are there good car audio shops in houston.
I am wondering the same thing. I used Cole Audio in the past and they were great guys. Now that Morgan closed his shop I am not sure where to go. Whatever happened to R&D sounds (expressive audio)?

Just got my Mercedes back from RockStar Designs in Cypress, just outside of Houston, I couldn't be happier! The work is phenominal!! Rocky knows his stuff and his work is the best. If you are looking for great work, check out http://www.rockstardesigns.net. My car is the AMG CL63 on the portfolio.

Thanks for the info. I just got off the phone with him and will probably have him do the box for my IDmax. Its gonna be a fairly simple box nothing special but I will post back how it turns out.

i am a dealer for dc audio. also have the hook ups on sundown dc power and IA.

i live in spring right up by the woodlands. i also do installs.

pm if yall need anything.

hahaha if you want to get ripped off. Their employees have no training! Stay far away from there. Their customers come to us to fix their problems!

p.s. this was in regards to CJ Sounds in Katy.

Wobbly Woofers on Eldridge. We build huge bass, and have the biggest amps and woofers in Houston. DC audio Dealer, and Atomic dealer. Viper alarms too. best prices in town. 832 464 LOUD. you wanna hear 162 db? come on through. we do free termlab testing anyday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...