car audio shops in houston

got-one-eight

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
May 21, 2009
Houston, Tx
where are there good car audio shops in houston.
I am wondering the same thing. I used Cole Audio in the past and they were great guys. Now that Morgan closed his shop I am not sure where to go. Whatever happened to R&D sounds (expressive audio)?

08AMG

Jul 14, 2009
Cypress, TX
Just got my Mercedes back from RockStar Designs in Cypress, just outside of Houston, I couldn't be happier! The work is phenominal!! Rocky knows his stuff and his work is the best. If you are looking for great work, check out http://www.rockstardesigns.net. My car is the AMG CL63 on the portfolio.

got-one-eight

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
May 21, 2009
Houston, Tx
Thanks for the info. I just got off the phone with him and will probably have him do the box for my IDmax. Its gonna be a fairly simple box nothing special but I will post back how it turns out.

cthedinger

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jul 20, 2009
Inglewood, CA
i am a dealer for dc audio. also have the hook ups on sundown dc power and IA.

i live in spring right up by the woodlands. i also do installs.

pm if yall need anything.

HtownKarstereo

Aug 4, 2010
Houston, TX
hahaha if you want to get ripped off. Their employees have no training! Stay far away from there. Their customers come to us to fix their problems!

p.s. this was in regards to CJ Sounds in Katy.

Wobbly Woofers

Mar 22, 2012
Houston, TX
Wobbly Woofers on Eldridge. We build huge bass, and have the biggest amps and woofers in Houston. DC audio Dealer, and Atomic dealer. Viper alarms too. best prices in town. 832 464 LOUD. you wanna hear 162 db? come on through. we do free termlab testing anyday.

orphe

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Feb 22, 2005
Houston
where are there good car audio shops in houston.
I can tell you where NOT to go...

There's a car shop on shepherd and little york that you need to stay away from at all cost....

wickedwitt

May 17, 2010
Tahoka TX
The blatant solicitation in this thread kills me. If you were ever up in West Texas I could tell you exactly where to go for tons cheaper than any place in Houston. Work is on par (better than any pics of links I've seen here) with much higher cost shops. ***** both the customer and shop base in places like Houston and Dallas. They miss out on shops like what we have out here.

GL finding a place that takes care of you in pricing, quality of workmanship and warranty/troubleshooting. I really hope you find one, there are too many people being treated terrible by shops today.

cjsoundscarster

May 2, 2012
houston, texas
My name is Kevin I am the owner of Cj Sounds Car Stereo. There are alot of shops in Houston but we are always do right by the customer, build affordable custom boxs and have many brands to choose from. We are located at I-10 and Gessner and our number is 713-465-3434 and there is no job to big or small for us to tackle! (IF you want the loudest box's and most powerful systems also check out Wobbly Woofers)

Wobbly Woofers

Mar 22, 2012
Houston, TX
The blatant solicitation in this thread kills me. If you were ever up in West Texas I could tell you exactly where to go for tons cheaper than any place in Houston. Work is on par (better than any pics of links I've seen here) with much higher cost shops. ***** both the customer and shop base in places like Houston and Dallas. They miss out on shops like what we have out here.
GL finding a place that takes care of you in pricing, quality of workmanship and warranty/troubleshooting. I really hope you find one, there are too many people being treated terrible by shops today.
talk to some of my customers and check our pricing and quality before you say ignorant things like that. we have amps that will dropkick your warhorse. i love kicker, but thats our street level stuff.

wickedwitt

May 17, 2010
Tahoka TX
talk to some of my customers and check our pricing and quality before you say ignorant things like that. we have amps that will dropkick your warhorse. i love kicker, but thats our street level stuff.
You are exactly what I was talking about. Stores that rag on people's equipment as a ploy to try to get them to "buy" better. Get me 9k under $1000 with a full lifetime warranty. I'll wait.

I never once said you carried inferior products, nor did I compare what I run to it. Ask anyone local to me, my stuff is loud for what it is. Very loud. I am treated like royalty by my local shop, as a matter of fact I was just talked out of spending several thousand more dollars with them by the owner. He knows I won't like it, so he's having me go a different route. A route in which that won't make him a single dime more.

I posted merely talking about all the name calling and run around answers that were going on by both customers and shops in the Houston area. It was comical. Yeah, hate on my gear, that'll be sure to get me to look at making my next purchase from your shop. Oh wait, no it won't. Oh, and what exactly does your shop run that the 10k is 'street' level? I didn't know of any brand that was doing that. If you say SD, GTFO of the audio business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds