car audio shops in houston

where are there good car audio shops in houston.
I can tell you where NOT to go...

There's a car shop on shepherd and little york that you need to stay away from at all cost....

The blatant solicitation in this thread kills me. If you were ever up in West Texas I could tell you exactly where to go for tons cheaper than any place in Houston. Work is on par (better than any pics of links I've seen here) with much higher cost shops. ***** both the customer and shop base in places like Houston and Dallas. They miss out on shops like what we have out here.

GL finding a place that takes care of you in pricing, quality of workmanship and warranty/troubleshooting. I really hope you find one, there are too many people being treated terrible by shops today.

My name is Kevin I am the owner of Cj Sounds Car Stereo. There are alot of shops in Houston but we are always do right by the customer, build affordable custom boxs and have many brands to choose from. We are located at I-10 and Gessner and our number is 713-465-3434 and there is no job to big or small for us to tackle! (IF you want the loudest box's and most powerful systems also check out Wobbly Woofers)

The blatant solicitation in this thread kills me. If you were ever up in West Texas I could tell you exactly where to go for tons cheaper than any place in Houston. Work is on par (better than any pics of links I've seen here) with much higher cost shops. ***** both the customer and shop base in places like Houston and Dallas. They miss out on shops like what we have out here.
GL finding a place that takes care of you in pricing, quality of workmanship and warranty/troubleshooting. I really hope you find one, there are too many people being treated terrible by shops today.
talk to some of my customers and check our pricing and quality before you say ignorant things like that. we have amps that will dropkick your warhorse. i love kicker, but thats our street level stuff.

talk to some of my customers and check our pricing and quality before you say ignorant things like that. we have amps that will dropkick your warhorse. i love kicker, but thats our street level stuff.
You are exactly what I was talking about. Stores that rag on people's equipment as a ploy to try to get them to "buy" better. Get me 9k under $1000 with a full lifetime warranty. I'll wait.

I never once said you carried inferior products, nor did I compare what I run to it. Ask anyone local to me, my stuff is loud for what it is. Very loud. I am treated like royalty by my local shop, as a matter of fact I was just talked out of spending several thousand more dollars with them by the owner. He knows I won't like it, so he's having me go a different route. A route in which that won't make him a single dime more.

I posted merely talking about all the name calling and run around answers that were going on by both customers and shops in the Houston area. It was comical. Yeah, hate on my gear, that'll be sure to get me to look at making my next purchase from your shop. Oh wait, no it won't. Oh, and what exactly does your shop run that the 10k is 'street' level? I didn't know of any brand that was doing that. If you say SD, GTFO of the audio business.

look bro you got on here and said " ***** both the customer and shop base in places like Houston and Dallas. They miss out on shops like what we have out here."

and kicker is street level. period. you have to spend a grand just to not have a little bitty 2.5 inch coil. i didnt call the overpriced power hungry weak warhorse street level, i called the whole line street level. and the fact is in the lanes kicker is weak.

i sell more kicker than anything. but its not the biggest. thats all. if you disagree, keep kidding yourself.

Ok i am going to bump this thread up and see what i can find. In the Houston/Cypress area and looking for a nice really clean install for my 2012 Yukon Denali. Looking for more bass and a nice clean sound with a good custom enclosure. I want it to blend in and match the factory color and looks (As far as the enclosure is concerned). Didn't know if Wobbly was more about just pumping out huge bass or if they do work like this or if a shop like Custom Car Stereo would be a better option. Please don't think i am slamming wobbly or any other shops because I'm not, i just know some shops don't like to do the stealthy, clean, custom stuff and would rather just do regular installs and huge bass. Any help is greatly appreciated because i don't want a ****** install in a $60k ride. Thanks ks

I would say look around and decide what kind of setup you want. Then decide how you would like the install to look. If you're ok with a basic setup or even something a little above basic then the options for what you can do or where you can go open up a decent amount.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...