Car Audio keeps cutting out for a split second on random intervals but no longer then every 30-40 sec.

Participant count
  • Participant list

zamyt

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys could someone help me out finding the issue and maybe fixing it. :D So the issue is that my car audio keeps cutting for a split second randomly every few seconds(sometimes a bit longer) which gets rly anoying after a little bit. I've checked all the wires and they are fine atleast the speaker ones(can't say for sure about the ones going out of the head unit and in the dash). I am thinking the problem has to do with the head unit because it has 2RCA preamp out to which i have connected an amp that is driving the rear speakers atm and they are cutting out together with the front ones as well. This makes me think it has something to do with the actual signal comming out of the H/U and going to the front speakers and the amp.

any help is greatly appreciated.

The H/U is Pioneer MVH-S190UB, the amp is Thunder TCA-4201 4x100RMS at 4ohms, the speakers are 2 rear Helix B69x and the front ones are also Helix but i can't remember the exact model

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.