Car Audio Jobs in Northern Virginia

mysafeandsound
10+ year member

I think I'd have an easier time hiring rocket scientists than car audio installers. All you hobbyists, car audio might be a better career than you think. I'm running national ads everywhere, even Google ad-words and I'm getting very few results. If you're half decent you can just about name your price. So here's my ad for you:

Safe & Sound Mobile Electronics in Manassas and Chantilly, VA is seeking four full time auto electronics professionals.

1. Sales/Store Manager.

2. Sales person

3. Installer/fabricator.Fiberglass and box building skills a must.

4. Installer. Remote start skills a must.

Negotiable salary. 100% employer paid Anthem healthcare plan. Paid vacation and a fun place to work. Please call Rich at 703-928-1214. Safe & Sound is located at 8104 Sudley Rd. Manassas, VA 20109.

Of course it's legit. Why would we place ads if we weren't really looking? For the record we have filled a few of these positions but we are still in need of a general installer with remote start experience and a sales person. That phone number listed is my cell, I'm the owner, call anytime if you have questions. 703-928-1214.

Of course it's legit. Why would we place ads if we weren't really looking? For the record we have filled a few of these positions but we are still in need of a general installer with remote start experience and a sales person. That phone number listed is my cell, I'm the owner, call anytime if you have questions. 703-928-1214.
How far are you from Richmond?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.