CAr audio horror stories?

In the early 2000's I had a shop in my town install a full stereo... Bout 7 months later my car was broken into. Went to the shop to get proof of purchase/receipt, they had no records of my purchase. Nice to see $2900 of my money wasted with this shop!! So basically the insurance wouldn't cover it. Only covered the broken window!

So they are taking the 8k fine huh ? The 10 k would prob be pretty bad azz on two huh ? I was sold on the Crossfire 8k but now I don't know ? What kind of electrical you running the 8 k on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a noise ordinance isnt the only law applying to loud systems. 27007 vc is what i got 2 months ago and has nothing to do with that.
"No driver of a vehicle shall operate, or permit the

operation of, any sound amplification system which can be heard

outside the vehicle from 50 or more feet when the vehicle is being

operated upon a highway, unless that system is being operated to

request assistance or warn of a hazardous situation."

thats the exact law i broke. so he culdve been written up for something similar wherever hes at.
He said the law was 75 feet here

Speaking of Fi… Look what I gotz.
*fapping*

My fur is just that in maroon. Going to do my dash/baffle with it eventually

I bet you like a fuzzy snatch too don't ya lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

In the early 2000's I had a shop in my town install a full stereo... Bout 7 months later my car was broken into. Went to the shop to get proof of purchase/receipt, they had no records of my purchase. Nice to see $2900 of my money wasted with this shop!! So basically the insurance wouldn't cover it. Only covered the broken window!
What shop? Was it around here?

I need to get your contact info some time. Almost done with my car

once drilled through my cars ecu while installing some kick panels.

Also, my first install,I used wire just a lil bit bigger than remote wire for power wire and no fuse, burnt up from battery to trunk:crap:

now im terrified of my remote wire! haha i used it from the HU to one of my amps, then 12 Ga to the other amp...... also ssome of these pics make my system seem like nothing! haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.