CAr audio horror stories?

SSD 10 all options a year ago she needs a new crate tho cough in a pre fab cough... Still loud as **** tho so don't give me to much [emoji372]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell em to put up or shut up... Cops a feggot noise ordinances are for at night during the day they have to duck off and lick your taint... Most ordinances kick in 9pm -10pm

a noise ordinance isnt the only law applying to loud systems. 27007 vc is what i got 2 months ago and has nothing to do with that.

"No driver of a vehicle shall operate, or permit the

operation of, any sound amplification system which can be heard

outside the vehicle from 50 or more feet when the vehicle is being

operated upon a highway, unless that system is being operated to

request assistance or warn of a hazardous situation."

thats the exact law i broke. so he culdve been written up for something similar wherever hes at.

a noise ordinance isnt the only law applying to loud systems. 27007 vc is what i got 2 months ago and has nothing to do with that.
"No driver of a vehicle shall operate, or permit the

operation of, any sound amplification system which can be heard

outside the vehicle from 50 or more feet when the vehicle is being

operated upon a highway, unless that system is being operated to

request assistance or warn of a hazardous situation."

thats the exact law i broke. so he culdve been written up for something similar wherever hes at.
Check state noise laws I'm from Minnesota and it's different from state to state.... Keep in mind he wasn't operating the vehicle he was parked lol

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Technicalities my friend

Check state noise laws I'm from Minnesota and it's different from state to state.... Keep in mind he wasn't operating the vehicle he was parked lol

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Technicalities my friend

im sure theyll find something to write him up about. loud noise is illegal any time of the day

Alright I got one.

Co-worker came up to me one day and said his amp or subs wasn't working. I said to come by my house and I'll take a look. Looked over the wiring and such looked ok, nothing out the ordinary. I removed his amp and I plugged in another which was just a spare I had at the time. Still nothing. Then I saw the power light go out. I then asked him to pop his hood. To my surprise, the power wire running to his battery had corroded so much it separated!! I couldn't help but laugh but I got him hooked up anyway free of charge. That I have never seen before. This was in a 1999 4 door s10 blazer.

im sure theyll find something to write him up about. loud noise is illegal any time of the day
d04ac48676e1b798b8e7443502a7c3e7.jpg

Alright I got one.
Co-worker came up to me one day and said his amp or subs wasn't working. I said to come by my house and I'll take a look. Looked over the wiring and such looked ok, nothing out the ordinary. I removed his amp and I plugged in another which was just a spare I had at the time. Still nothing. Then I saw the power light go out. I then asked him to pop his hood. To my surprise, the power wire running to his battery had corroded so much it separated!! I couldn't help but laugh but I got him hooked up anyway free of charge. That I have never seen before. This was in a 1999 4 door s10 blazer.
Wow what kinda wire was it

Yea I like that one better too lol

I bet you like a fuzzy snatch too don't ya lol

Actually no. Im very picky about no snatch fur. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif

Wow what kinda wire was it

It's the kind of wire that's got lots of strands inside and outside protective sleeving was red in color.

Fvuck I dunno,...was no name this was several years ago.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Speaking of Fi… Look what I gotz.
**** looks loud....gets that fauxfir going too!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.