Car Audio Help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Noonie1982

What's up everbody! Need help with an install I'm getting ready to do in my 2013 Cadillac XTS platinum edition.

Currently I have 2 sets of Rainbow Germanium 6.5" component speakers to replace all 4 doors. My question is do you think I should try to replace any or all of the other factory speakers in the car as well, or will those 4 components be good enough? Also hooking up two 12" Sundown Audio SA subwoofers. The main reason I'm asking this is because some of the factory speaker sizes are hard if not impossible to find to upgrade. Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

Going to use a jl audio 600/4 to power the components, and 2 jl audio 750/1 amps to power the subwoofers.

Here's what's factory installed in my car

Two 6x9 speakers in front doors

Two 5.25" speakers in rear doors

Two 2.5" speakers on rear deck

One 10" subwoofer on rear deck

Two 2.5" speakers on front dash

One 3.25" speaker on front dash in between the 2.5" speakers

Two 2" speakers on both driver and passenger seats on side of headrest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.