2015 f150 screw

I've got everything that's going into my truck but I hit a deer with 1500 miles on it and the dealership has had it for over 3 weeks. Should have it back this week.

Audiocontrol lc7i

Want to keep stock looking

Soundstream tn950d

Memphis br12d4

Hertz dcx 165.3

Eclipse sp6900

Xs 950 power cell

Hopefully I'll get to start the install this weekend. The shop said my truck should be done by Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to rethink what sub I want. I've already got the memphis sub but with what space I have under the seat and the box size this speaker is wanting, I'm just not sure I made the right choice for a subwoofer.

Nope, im putting an 8" under my dads the MOST space you have is 1.5cubic ft before sub displacement and port(if going ported)

I'm gonna give it hell. Box will be 14x52x6(back)x7 (front). It's around 1.67 with sub displacement.
with or without tranny hump displacement? is that sealed?

[quote name='Average.Joe']Sealed. Without. I'll probably have to make some brackets to lift the seat an inch or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

it would help, the best thing you could do would be get an 8 and port it, but the memphis might not be bad in that box. i cant say for sure.
@CSCStang familiar?

edit; you should be able to get 50-54 inches just fine, it's unlikely your truck is any wider/shorter than most trucks. my box is 52 or so, but you need to keep in mind there may be brackets in the way.

[quote name='mitchell0715']it would help, the best thing you could do would be get an 8 and port it, but the memphis might not be bad in that box. i cant say for sure.
@CSCStang familiar?

edit; you should be able to get 50-54 inches just fine, it's unlikely your truck is any wider/shorter than most trucks. my box is 52 or so, but you need to keep in mind there may be brackets in the way.[/QUOTE]

Truck doesnt have any brackets or anything in the way its a perfectly flat floor, this is what i just picked up from stang right now for a tantric ld 8,

Just stained it myself to match the woodgrain on the truck

You can fit 54" but itll pass the seats a tad bit

Truck doesnt have any brackets or anything in the way its a perfectly flat floor, this is what i just picked up from stang right now for a tantric ld 8,

Just stained it myself to match the woodgrain on the truck

You can fit 54" but itll pass the seats a tad bit
That looks awesome let me know how it sounds

How much air space did you wind up with?

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Looks good by the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.