caps

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'll start by saying you don't really want a cap.. but, if you insist.. I don't know how to install one, but you should have gotten directions with the cap.. I'd immagine that you just put it inline on your + line going to the amp.. (splice it in.. cut the wire and put one end on one side of the cap and the other wire going from the cap to the amp...)

Originally posted by eddie12345 cap how do u wire in a cap i am new at this so i dont know
(+)Battery ---main fuse---fuseblock--------cap(+)--(+12V)amp

cap to amp distance should be as short as possible.

the ground...well, you shoudl know what to do with the ground wires...

Oh, and something I learnt from this site..

you should cahrge your cap before installing...

switch off your stuff..

replace the fuse to a small 12V lightbulb and wait till the light fades..voila~ your caps' ready for use...

ps. don't ask if caps are useful or not... so sick and tired of all the stupid cap arguments...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.