Anyone using jy caps?

2023 LTZ

CarAudio.com Exclusive
USA
Looking to stabilize a voltage bounce. I’ve fried flooded and agm. Looked into xs but a local shop has jy. Anyone using these and have personal experience either positive or negative regarding jy performance?
Thanks

Looking to stabilize a voltage bounce. I’ve fried flooded and agm. Looked into xs but a local shop has jy. Anyone using these and have personal experience either positive or negative regarding jy performance?
Thanks
I've been very happy with my jy battery, but I likely won't buy another jy product. It irritates me they discontinued their hp40 battery immediately after the warranty expired on their first batch and now they don't offer any batteries? Also annoying that they sell products before they have them on hand; what does that say about their product testing?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.

About this thread

2023 LTZ

CarAudio.com Exclusive
2023 LTZ
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from