Can't find a 5in x 18in Port

I work construction and can get any size,color or length you would need if anyone wants pvc. just throw me a few bucks and pay shipping and ill help you out
You serious man? What does a 5" by 28" pipe cost? The cheapest one

lol i have no clue i am a mason, I just pick up what isnt used by the plumbers. it is the very thick stuff usually also..id take what anyone thought was fair and them pay shipping . i have a lot of 6 inch right now.. but im not sure i have 5 i have 3,4 and 6 and a lot of each.. i make aero ports with it i rarely build an enclosure with a slot port hate to waste wood and seems to be more efficient.. def. cost effective for myself haha cannot beat free

lol i have no clue i am a mason, I just pick up what isnt used by the plumbers. it is the very thick stuff usually also..id take what anyone thought was fair and them pay shipping . i have a lot of 6 inch right now.. but im not sure i have 5 i have 3,4 and 6 and a lot of each.. i make aero ports with it i rarely build an enclosure with a slot port hate to waste wood and seems to be more efficient.. def. cost effective for myself haha cannot beat free
If you can please check and see if you got 5" pipe please!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.