Can you flip an amp case?

Participant count
  • Participant list

4BangerStanger

CarAudio.com Regular
DFW
So, I'm planning out how to mount my amp (SoundQubed S1-1250) in my trunk. The problem is that with the amp mounted in the correct orientation (meaning right side up) the connections are on the wrong ends of the amp. It would work perfect with the amp upside down. But, it would drive my OCD crazy to see the logo upside down every time I look at it. So, I'm wondering if I can pull the case off and rotate it so it's right side up. It seems like it'd be pretty simple, but I've never actually taken an amp apart.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Back in the day there was some that went directly into the dash and then came out when powered on. Some of those were bigger then the size you are...
It seems i have one of those also, i almost forgot ....id have to double check tomorrow ..i may throw it in my Silverado. .Ive been wanting to...
Thanks for all the advice. Ultimately, I was able to get them to honor the warranty contract. It took a lot of back and forth and I received...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...

About this thread

4BangerStanger

CarAudio.com Regular
4BangerStanger
DFW
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from