Can you fit a 5 cube box in an '08 Impala?

Peopl are just dumb. SImple fact
They are.

I made a craigslist add saying "WTB: Powerful 12s *Please read before texting me offers*

And in the add I made a list of subs I did not want. Like kicker, sony and such.

And guess what. Every single offer I got for subs. Were all the brands I listed that I didn't want. And one guy offered me a brand I did want. BUT IT WAS A 15!!!!!!

They are.I made a craigslist add saying "WTB: Powerful 12s *Please read before texting me offers*

And in the add I made a list of subs I did not want. Like kicker, sony and such.

And guess what. Every single offer I got for subs. Were all the brands I listed that I didn't want. And one guy offered me a brand I did want. BUT IT WAS A 15!!!!!!
My generation will be known as the lazy fat generation.

I didn't say you can't run a smaller amp than what the sub has for RMS but its just like buying a ferrari and putting a Geo Metro motor in it. Get what I am saying. go big or go home.

I didn't say you can't run a smaller amp than what the sub has for RMS but its just like buying a ferrari and putting a Geo Metro motor in it. Get what I am saying. go big or go home.
No I don't understand actually. Your analogy really didn't makes since to me lol.

Also there is a massive difference in what we are talking about. You are suggesting that a sub with 1k rms should not be ran with anything else because it is a waste? I just don't get that at all. If you purchase a driver that is rated for 1k rms and only put 500 rms of clean power you should have a setup that will last until the material the sub is made of breaks down, which is along time. You also have the ability to upgrade to more power if you so choose. Which means you can increase the amount of bass you have with only upgrading the amp(and maybe electrical if needed), which is cheaper then upgrading the sub(s) as well and much easier in most cases.

Should have videoed that. Would have been great.
I don't think I ever did get to see that sub/box combo in action..
Yeah wish I could have. It really ***** that it was stolen from me :/ the box gave me great response and definitely did well on the lows, 28 to 30 hz was where I did best at. You did awesome work on it man.

But I ordered a pair of Skar 10s a couple days ago, so will finally have bass again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.