Can you fit a 5 cube box in an '08 Impala?

ten_ton_bass
10+ year member

This one question is what is holidng me back from making my decision on what sub to buy. The trunk is pretty big but I dont really know alot about box volume and just wanna be sure before I commit to a sub. Its for an 18 hence the size.

Thanks for any help guys!

I was gonna throw a Sundown SAX-1200 at it. But I am now thinking I am gonna lean towards a Sundown Z 18 or Fi Q 18. Both can go in smaller sealed enclosures. The only thing is both cost more and take more power which will cost me more also. I'll figure something out. Thanks for the help!

I was gonna throw a Sundown SAX-1200 at it. But I am now thinking I am gonna lean towards a Sundown Z 18 or Fi Q 18. Both can go in smaller sealed enclosures. The only thing is both cost more and take more power which will cost me more also. I'll figure something out. Thanks for the help!
Im sure the IA can go sealed too but I would rather go with a 15 ported then an 18 sealed...

Buy a used amp that is larger. or a used 18. There are SO MANY on CACO.

Hes talking about putting a Sundown 1200 on it, no way he has enough power for that 9918...

And no, IA does not recommend those subs to go sealed. I would go with the Q with the High QTS or whatever, since that sub will be made to be in sealed.

Hes talking about putting a Sundown 1200 on it, no way he has enough power for that 9918... And no, IA does not recommend those subs to go sealed. I would go with the Q with the High QTS or whatever, since that sub will be made to be in sealed.
Really I thought they didnt mind sealed...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.