can steam from the shower damage a speaker that is sealed?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Your thinking about hanging electrical equipment in the shower is that what you just posted? LOL really? Unless it's "SPECIFICALLY" designed for use in wet environments I'd say that would be a bad move. Can always try and report your findings to us at a later date...when you get out of the hospital....

room has very high cealing and wont actually be exposed to water. friend was wondering haha but yeah I see what you mean. the speakers look plastic and have rubber surround. just wondering if the rising steam would cause damage not actual water. the amp and subwoofer will be on the other side of the bathroom not exposed to water.

yeah I didn't mean directly in the shower. room has I want to say 15+ foot cealings very large room also. that boxes that are stock with the speakers are plastic also and when the wires in the back are plugged in they aren't exposed. they also having mounting feet and swivel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.