Can someone please explain me epicenter

Participant count
  • Participant list
its okay for oldies and other music that literally has no bass but you have to turn it off on anything that does have bass. It requires you to be smart about it or else you'll blow your sh*t real quick.

I live in Phoenix now and all my Mexican homies use epicenters because they all listen to Mexican/salsa whatever you wanna call it music that has little to no bass so it essentially enhances the bass but songs that have bass ie rap it will cause your subs to clip and eventually blow the vc. Great if you wanna jam out to to Pink Floyd bad if you wanna listen to Kendrick Lamar

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Still not convinced? https://gpcaraudio.com/15-dual-high-output-glue-it-screw-it-sub-enclosure/ You can order the box glue and screw kit with...
I had two of the Xtreme 12's and they were dual 4ohm. They read at like 3.5ohm per voice coil which is common.
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
Hello!I'm in France and I can't register on Hifiengine for unknown reasons and i need to download the service manuals for Blaupunkt Baden Baden...
Of course not bro, I'm having my car transported to you for install.. You are the only person I would let touch my car on the planet.. Should be...

About this thread

cropp

cropp
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Papermaker85