Can someone help me with a box design?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm using the Xplicit mobile app because I don't own a computer.

These are my maximum dimensions for this box.

I'm looking for any input good or bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If it's a **** looking box could someone design one for me?

Also the cutsheet function isn't working with this apple version of the app:/

I will be using an fu750v2.0 d2 15 going in a Ford Focus sedan

I can upload the t/s if someone wants to help. I'm shooting for ~30-31hz!

The fu750 won't be here for a few weeks because it's being built so ide like to get this box all ready to go so when the fu gets here I can throw her right in.

yeah port size looks fine., i think u should tune to 33hz (that'll play to about 27hz don't know u u need lower than that) but thats me.. 35hz is what i like 35 or under plays pretty low..

yeah port size looks fine., i think u should tune to 33hz (that'll play to about 27hz don't know u u need lower than that) but thats me.. 35hz is what i like 35 or under plays pretty low..
I played with the numbers a little bit to get the tuning to 32hz. It says estimated bandwidth is 24-64hz and to set my ssf to 24hz.

I know how to set gain with a dmm but is the also a way to set the ssf with one?

I played with the numbers a little bit to get the tuning to 32hz. It says estimated bandwidth is 24-64hz and to set my ssf to 24hz.
I know how to set gain with a dmm but is the also a way to set the ssf with one?
Just set it so you don't bottom the driver

i'd set it close to 30 play music and make sure it's not distorting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.