can someone do a blow through design?

if anyone is going to do it. we need to know what truck and the dimensions for the bed. also what airspace is required by the subs. also what kind of enclosure. clamshell, sealed, simple vent, 4th order, 6th order, or crazy stupid ish.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif thread jack

48"x80"x17" for (6) 12's in any kind of crazy ass design that you guys can come up with. if you can design it, i can build it. so feel free to get crazy with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

or you could just research blow throughs and give it a whirll lol
That would be alot of wood, glue, cash and time to just "give it a whirl" lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

well how else is one to learn...instead of relying on what others say is correct...think alma gates had people designing her boxes...no she designed them and built them if they didnt work back to the drawing board...

well how else is one to learn...instead of relying on what others say is correct...think alma gates had people designing her boxes...no she designed them and built them if they didnt work back to the drawing board...
because some people dont have an assload of money to piss away on their hobby, and would rather do something once rather than over and over and over, i know i would

yea since when has Tommy McKinnie or TommyK or Alan Dante or Scott Owens came online and asked a forum hey can you design/build me a box...hell everyone that wants to compete knows you gotta try different things to get as much out of a particular set up as possible before you scrap it and start something else....or maybe thats just me....and dappa...dappa ur in tampa?

ah...i'm in orlando and may want you to come thru and build my box...lmao....nah check out the setup and give pointers (if you have any) and i can do the same with yours...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.