Can Some Help Design Me A Box (PLEASE)

Participant count
  • Participant list
38hz is a little high...
38Hz is not high if that is what you prefer. It is a preference, not an absolute figure to design for a specific frequency tuning as tuning does not control the response output, especially in a more extensive design than what you may be used to. There is a lot more to it than tuning frequency and with the right control, you can make a 38Hz box sound just as well and controlled as a 33Hz(example for lower tuning) design or even lower.

[quote name='RangerDanger']I usually take the fs of the vehicle into account as well.... so op what vehicle do you have... and @Moble Enclosurs you still butthurt about that skar 15 box??? didnt mean no harm in what I said in that thread bro....[/QUOTE]

LOL. I think you may be surprised at what kind of figures have been done on that box for one. And as a professional, I do not get "butthurt", especially from a 17 year old kid. :D. No worries at all. Everything is kewl and Im sure you meant no harm at all, as no harm was noticed. Everything is great on my part! Been a very nice week so far with the temperature and overall nice weather here.

And the box that I designed for the gentleman works vary well indeed. I have received a few videos of it in action and he mentioned to me that is is quite accurate in its performance at nearly every frequency in the response range. You cannot butthurt someone who is this knowledgeable in the business. No worries, kid.

I have to mention about the Fs being utilized, though. This is only a viable single frequency of interest when dealing with SPL type applications. You have to look at the overall response sensitivity when dealing with any other type of design. Just for your information.

LOL. I think you may be surprised at what kind of figures have been done on that box for one. And as a professional, I do not get "butthurt", especially from a 17 year old kid. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. No worries at all. Everything is kewl and Im sure you meant no harm at all, as no harm was noticed. Everything is great on my part! Been a very nice week so far with the temperature and overall nice weather here.
And the box that I designed for the gentleman works vary well indeed. I have received a few videos of it in action and he mentioned to me that is is quite accurate in its performance at nearly every frequency in the response range. You cannot butthurt someone who is this knowledgeable in the business. No worries, kid.
you are da masta of da boxes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.