Can my ground be 3ft for my amp?

441de9d3af904c3457f3c51bc97bf42a.jpg
It looks alot cleaner instead of using 2 some cheap Walmart schoche power and ground looking like pencil lead. Now using the knukonceptz 0 gauge kit ofc

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Why does it look like your using smaller gauge ground wire for your CAB amp?

I only have the 4 Guage from the kit they gave me. I can buy by foot at a shop for ground later. It's just temp but I honestly forgot Thanks for reminding

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Could you ground at the seatbelt bolts? Would it be a shorter run then into the spare tire well?

You should really upgrade your grounds to 1/0. If you have the adapter lugs for the PPI amp it will accept 1/0 power and ground.

No. I'm 100% right. Lol. I'm agreeing with you. What's annoying is that every time there is a thread he chimes in with some nonesensical comment twisted around to be about himself or what HE HAS. Focus somehow always shifts to him. Nothing to ever be helpful to somebody else. Trolling. Narcissist. Synonymous with "annoying"
Yeah, I like talking about me and my car audio build because those are the things I know the most about in the field of car audio. Yes this has shades of narcissism, but it's not NPD like Drumpf has!

*I* am irritated by others here who often when someone posts about what they bought or are doing with their car audio, many here automatically question their judgement and tell them what they SHOULD be doing, rather than talking with them about where they are and be a lot less bull headed about "*I* know what's best for you and YOU DON'T!" which is pretty much the egotistical attitude I see a lot of around here.

John Kuthe...

I'm diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, well controlled with 100mg Seroquel HS thank you very much! Now I know why Jimi's "Manic Depression" was somehow so centrally important to me! Manic Depression AKA Bipolar really IS a frustrating mess! :-(
John Kuthe...
They give seroquil to recovering drug addicts suffering from psychosis. It's not working on your psychosis.

They give seroquil to recovering drug addicts suffering from psychosis. It's not working on your psychosis.
"Neurosis" not psychosis. Learn the difference! "They" (prescribing physicians) prescribe Seroquel for a great many things. Most importantly for me is that it worked fantastically well for me with barely any side effects too! So I was very happy about THAT! Being a RN I was quite concerned with taking any psych meds because I know there are some which are the equivalent of a chemical lobotomy!

John Kuthe...

You think the ego's are big here? Go join SMD and post your install over there and then go around giving everyone advice. They will love you over there.

You don't help anybody by babbling on about your install or hired installer. Best thing to do would be to keep your comments in your own build log, or start a blog about it, that way no one has to read it.

Your goal in life is to become the most hated person on the internet.

You think the ego's are big here? Go join SMD and post your install over there and then go around giving everyone advice. They will love you over there. You don't help anybody by babbling on about your install or hired installer. Best thing to do would be to keep your comments in your own build log, or start a blog about it, that way no one has to read it.

Your goal in life is to become the most hated person on the internet.
I just kinda fall into that role here on the Internet because I tend to speak the Truth and many people get all bu tt hurt because they don't like HEARING/READING the Truth!

John Kuthe...

I just kinda fall into that role here on the Internet because I tend to speak the Truth and many people get all bu tt hurt because they don't like HEARING/READING the Truth!
John Kuthe...
No. You do it because you're a narcissist. You do it because you are scared. Scared of being forgotten. Scared nobody will pay attention to you. Nobody "falls" into roles. People put themselves in roles. The role you've put yourself in is to inject your OPINIONS In on things. You mask them to yourself as "truths" so you can provoke reactions. Whether this reactions are positive or negative, it matters not, because you are only after the end result of attention. Hints narcissism. Otherwise you would take your opinions and commentary to another place where they are more well received. To a group of like minded people, but inside you're scared. Scared you'll never be accepted. Scared you'll never fit in. Scared nobody will ever like you. You take on this "persona" because you want to fit in so bad but fear you'll never be able to, so you would rather play the opposite side of the fence and be "different". Be "punk". Be outside the norm.

It's all fear, John. A scared little boy, and the pattern follows you everywhere.

No. You do it because you're a narcissist. You do it because you are scared. Scared of being forgotten. Scared nobody will pay attention to you. Nobody "falls" into roles. People put themselves in roles. The role you've put yourself in is to inject your OPINIONS In on things. You mask them to yourself as "truths" so you can provoke reactions. Whether this reactions are positive or negative, it matters not, because you are only after the end result of attention. Hints narcissism. Otherwise you would take your opinions and commentary to another place where they are more well received. To a group of like minded people, but inside you're scared. Scared you'll never be accepted. Scared you'll never fit in. Scared nobody will ever like you. You take on this "persona" because you want to fit in so bad but fear you'll never be able to, so you would rather play the opposite side of the fence and be "different". Be "punk". Be outside the norm.
It's all fear, John. A scared little boy, and the pattern follows you everywhere.
ROFL!!!! I USED to be a scared little boy, but not anymore. Now I'm an ADULT!! Scared, not really much anymore at all!

And I don't apparently HAVE a choice about "which side of the fence" I'm on. I've been called a "weirdo" most of my life, so when I was back in high school I looked up the word "weird" in a dictionary because I kept being called a "weirdo"! And you know what the dictionary said? Something along the lines of "Different, not the norm" but NOTHING NEGATIVE! So I started wearing the badge of "Weirdo" with PRIDE!!

And I still do!!

John Kuthe...

ROFL!!!! I USED to be a scared little boy, but not anymore. Now I'm an ADULT!! Scared, not really much anymore at all!
And I don't apparently HAVE a choice about "which side of the fence" I'm on. I've been called a "weirdo" most of my life, so when I was back in high school I looked up the word "weird" in a dictionary because I kept being called a "weirdo"! And you know what the dictionary said? Something along the lines of "Different, not the norm" but NOTHING NEGATIVE! So I started wearing the badge of "Weirdo" with PRIDE!!

And I still do!!

Yet here we are, that same scared little boy, desperately trying to prove himself without making it seem as so.

You're still that scared little boy, John. Trapped behind, hiding behind your "weirdo" badge. The one you wear to protect yourself. To protect yourself from fear. The fear of rejection. The fear of never being accepted

Yet here we are, that same scared little boy, desperately trying to prove himself without making it seem as so.
You're still that scared little boy, John. Trapped behind, hiding behind your "weirdo" badge. The one you wear to protect yourself. To protect yourself from fear. The fear of rejection. The fear of never being accepted
I am an adult, not a "grown up". Vast difference. An "adult" is responsible when necessary but has not lost their childlike sense of whimsy and wonder. A "grown up" on the other hand has no choice but to be responsible and boring because they have LOST their childlike sense of whimsy and wonder!

John Kuthe...

Wow, u nailed it on the head superduty! Remind me to never **** you off lol bc u psychoanalyzed Jane Kuthe to a T. That was a mic drop walk off comment if I ever seen one. All I Know is "Kuthe..." owes you $400 or whatever the going rate for a psychiatrist visit now days. Hehe John I would just give up trying to out smart this guy lol he's out of ur league. Well everyone is above you mentally but still I could see you blowing ur brains out going toe to toe with dude. We all know what he said was spot on and I bet it hurts. You are a sad lonely man and that reality must hurt.

I love how you used to call ur installer guy "my installer guy" and now you just type "installer guy" dropping the "my" dude used you, f,ucked up ur system and ran off with ur money.

The worse part is ur life will never be more then this. You troll the internet so someone will talk to you. That you don't even care if it's negative responses as long as someone is responding. You better hope there isn't an afterlife bc if you get to see ur funeral and see no one there, my oh my what a sad life u will have lived.

Do us all a favor and go away john, and don't ever look back

Wow, u nailed it on the head superduty! Remind me to never **** you off lol bc u psychoanalyzed Jane Kuthe to a T. That was a mic drop walk off comment if I ever seen one. All I Know is "Kuthe..." owes you $400 or whatever the going rate for a psychiatrist visit now days. Hehe John I would just give up trying to out smart this guy lol he's out of ur league. Well everyone is above you mentally but still I could see you blowing ur brains out going toe to toe with dude. We all know what he said was spot on and I bet it hurts. You are a sad lonely man and that reality must hurt.
I love how you used to call ur installer guy "my installer guy" and now you just type "installer guy" dropping the "my" dude used you, f,ucked up ur system and ran off with ur money.

The worse part is ur life will never be more then this. You troll the internet so someone will talk to you. That you don't even care if it's negative responses as long as someone is responding. You better hope there isn't an afterlife bc if you get to see ur funeral and see no one there, my oh my what a sad life u will have lived.

Do us all a favor and go away john, and don't ever look back

Haha. I thought about putting "mic drop?" At the end, but wanted him to know I wasn't playing games.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.