Can my ground be 3ft for my amp?

Is every post about you and installer guy? Thought you 2 have no relation with each other anymore.
I've read a lot of his posts just in being here and looking around. I know I'm new and don't know much about car audio, (although trying to learn) but I do know psychology....quite well actually. It's not good practice to diagnose somebody you've never seen, but the guy only exhibits narcissistic behaviors. Probably won't stop because he loves any attention. Even if bad attention. Gets off on people talking to or about him. Is why he somehow turns every post or question around to be about what he has or what he's done.

I've read a lot of his posts just in being here and looking around. I know I'm new and don't know much about car audio, (although trying to learn) but I do know psychology....quite well actually. It's not good practice to diagnose somebody you've never seen, but the guy only exhibits narcissistic behaviors. Probably won't stop because he loves any attention. Even if bad attention. Gets off on people talking to or about him. Is why he somehow turns every post or question around to be about what he has or what he's done.
I'm diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, well controlled with 100mg Seroquel HS thank you very much! Now I know why Jimi's "Manic Depression" was somehow so centrally important to me! Manic Depression AKA Bipolar really IS a frustrating mess! :-(

John Kuthe...

I'm diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, well controlled with 100mg Seroquel HS thank you very much! Now I know why Jimi's "Manic Depression" was somehow so centrally important to me! Manic Depression AKA Bipolar really IS a frustrating mess! :-(
John Kuthe...
Manic depressant fits as well. Would explain your reaction to the DSP not working properly

Manic depressant fits as well. Would explain your reaction to the DSP not working properly
Oh the Alpine PXA-H800 is working as designed. I just take exception to it's design as a computer engineer. It's a bit of a PITAS to get set up properly just to work at all and that is unacceptable to me as an engineer. Like a PC there should be something analogous to an operating system what would come up and give you a clue how to make the DSP work for you.

John Kuthe...

lol another one I'm a , I'm a, I'm a, I'm a. except hes not, he knows nada about computers, or engineering. I'm just so glad he could never be my nurse lol.

lol another one I'm a , I'm a, I'm a, I'm a. except hes not, he knows nada about computers, or engineering. I'm just so glad he could never be my nurse lol.
I know how computers work on the inside, the hardware. Software is notoriously poorly written as a rule! :-(

John Kuthe...

Your partial right. But he hasn't done anything(Audio) and is helping others which I have a problem with.

He's trolling.

I know how computers work on the inside, the hardware. Software is notoriously poorly written as a rule! :-(
John Kuthe...
There you go again. Everyone else that runs that same DSP has no problems with it but you.

It's all about John John John.

John Kuthe...
nah I don't think you do, you didn't even know about power on after power loss bios options, couldn't recognize simple code posted in threads, etc, etc, etc

nah I don't think you do, you didn't even know about power on after power loss bios options, couldn't recognize simple code posted in threads, etc, etc, etc
Careful. He might write a program to kick you off this site...lol

There you go again. Everyone else that runs that same DSP has no problems with it but you.
It's all about John John John.
Yeah yeah yeah, and how much good help have I gotten here about it as opposed to meretricious piffle?

John Kuthe...

Careful. He might write a program to kick you off this site...lol
Hee hee! There was a particularly brilliant computer engineering student I went to engineering school with and I heard another student say about him that he was not the kind of guy you'd want to make electronically mad at you!

John Kuthe...

441de9d3af904c3457f3c51bc97bf42a.jpg

It looks alot cleaner instead of using 2 some cheap Walmart schoche power and ground looking like pencil lead. Now using the knukonceptz 0 gauge kit ofc

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Your partial right. But he hasn't done anything(Audio) and is helping others which I have a problem with.
He's trolling.
No. I'm 100% right. Lol. I'm agreeing with you. What's annoying is that every time there is a thread he chimes in with some nonesensical comment twisted around to be about himself or what HE HAS. Focus somehow always shifts to him. Nothing to ever be helpful to somebody else. Trolling. Narcissist. Synonymous with "annoying"

Yeah yeah yeah, and how much good help have I gotten here about it as opposed to meretricious piffle?
John Kuthe...
You've gotten plenty of good help. Nstaln esp. You just choose to take things your direction...no matter how detailed and simplicity it was for you.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

No. I'm 100% right. Lol. I'm agreeing with you. What's annoying is that every time there is a thread he chimes in with some nonesensical comment twisted around to be about himself or what HE HAS. Focus somehow always shifts to him. Nothing to ever be helpful to somebody else. Trolling. Narcissist. Synonymous with "annoying"
Oh got it now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.