can my CVR 12"s handle this amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list
well if you don't turn it up all the way yes and it depends on the ohm you run them and thats 1200 max from the amp right? whats the rms of the amp for the ohms that you are planning on putting through it?

if it is the AUDIOBAHN A12001DT , i just looked up the specs on it and i would have to say that if you run it in two ohms which it says it puts out 750watts at 2ohms and i'm guessing is max power not rms becuase the specs i saw didn't say which then it looks like you should be just fine

well still guessing on exactly what amp your running but if your putting out 1200w max power at one ohm. then i would just be careful with gain control and volume cuase you probably have enough power to blow them

i don't know about you but it might actually sound better if you run it to 2 ohms, being less ohms tend to not have as good of sound quality and 700w is plenty of power to rock them subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.