Can I has SQ?

Neither the IDMax nor the Mach5 will satisfy SQ requirements. IDQ, while not being my favorite sub or even close, can quality. IDMax, however, is not the same sub with more output. It is a different sub with more output and less SQ. IDMax is definitely not the worst in SQ, but it wouldn't make my list... at all.

I really appreciate all the posts and help everyone is giving me.

But what amps should I be looking at? It seems that many of the recommendations are in the 700 watt range.

its a solid sub, sounds better than most subs on the market, but it will have more distortion and inductance over some other subs with better designs...

its an ID max and how wouldnt it satisfy sq needs?
Because it's not a SQ sub? It does not have an underhung motor or XBL^2 or LMS or anything like that. It's a generic overhung design with a parabolic BL curve and non-impressive SQ as a result.

Because it's not a SQ sub? It does not have an underhung motor or XBL^2 or LMS or anything like that. It's a generic overhung design with a parabolic BL curve and non-impressive SQ as a result.
k boss. but for 210+ ship, its a nice deal either way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.