Can i get some help on my system options

Participant count
  • Participant list

truckcap22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
i was considering getting a ap3000 for a 18" btl and i noticed that its a it would wire to like 1.4 ohms, and i've read that the ap's dont like to be under 2 ohms period. So would this be alright to run or not? the sub is a dual 1 btl, but the coils are at .7 straight out of fi correct?

also 5-10 cu ft is recommended for this sub, what size do most go with and at what frequency?

With box rise you'll probably be closer to 2 ohm...but who knows, it's hard to calculate box rise in advance (if possible at all?)

As far as the box is concerned, FI should have an "Optimal" enclosure recommendation too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.