Can I add second battery like this..PIC**

yes i know, my speakers should be wired up to lol Thanks though. I don't need a battery isolator do I? I was skimming through the internet and saw something about these.

I've got 4 extra batts wired up in mine and don't use an isolator.

plus from what I've read isolators actually cause a voltage drop, not sure if they actually do or not since I've never used one but it's somethin to think about

Yea, I checked my voltage drop today and if I saw correctly, it dipped down to 9v :yikes: . So adding another battery will help my drops and lights dim? I was looking at some charts, and it said a 115amp alternator is good for 1250w and a battery with 1200amps should be used for 1200w. My battery only has 525 amps but is farely new

If my ground on my battery under the hood (Yellow Top) I grounded it off the top post for shits and giggles and now when it falls off (bottoming out lol) the whole car turns off..shold I look into why that happens or slap a 2nd yellow top in the back because my SAZ1500d keeps blowing fuses and lie drains my lights even now its only pulling 20-30 more amps than my old 16-PR1.1000 Amp. That one ran fine until it blew now when I hook up this slightly more powerful amp and now it keeps blowing fuses n **** and its pissing me off lol.

Does anyone know why this is happenning, if its happned to them simialarly, or any suggestions on what to do because I've had no bumpin and im fiening guys lol HELP!

I would ground the amps directly to the 2nd battery, not the chassis.
Good Idea!! ...So make one ground from the back battery to the chassis, and hook up both my amps ground wires to the battery negative?

And Disturbed, I was gunna buy a 8a31 or 9A31 off Bad4Health for 120 shipped, I believe they're Dekas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.